Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Song of the Week

Thanks to my almost sister-in-law Kristin, I know OWN a copy of Once More, With Feeling on CD. I have had it saved on my Tivo for a couple of years, so I could turn it on and dance/sing along. Often, I use it for entertainment while cleaning my living room and kitchen.

So, in honor of that, I am choosing this song for my Song of the Week. I picked Walk Through the Fire because it is a great piece for the full cast/company. But I have several I really like! See below.


Walk Through the Fire, Once More, With Feeling (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

2 comments:

Vance said...

Wow, you saved it on Tivo for a couple of YEARS? Wow, that's commitmen!

Though yeah, I need to get a copy of that.

Have fun on your trip!

Emily said...

"Walk Through the Fire" is a good one! Other favorites for me are "Going Through the Motions" and "Rest in Peace." Spike is such a passionate character anyway, so having him sing about his feelings for Buffy on "Rest in Peace" suits him.