Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars - Results Show

I didn't blog about last night's episode. I am not staying too into it. Maybe I need a couple more weeks to keep me interested. I'm not giving up the show yet, just the blogging about it.

The group dance. It was a mess!! Funny, but awful...

Riverdance. I love it! It is so fun to watch. It reminded me of Legally Blonde the Musical. That is one of my favorite parts!

The Lost preview. I can't wait for the show to start back on Thursday. No, that isn't related, but I just saw the preview for it.

The kid dancers. I have really enjoyed it. I mean these people seem very strange, but I enjoy seeing them dance.

The bottom two couples:
Marlee & Fabian
Mario & Karina

Tonight we say goodbye to Marlee & Fabian. Goodbye and good luck!

No comments: