Thursday, March 20, 2008

LOST - Meet Kevin Johnson


I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know who to believe. I don't want to believe Ben but he is very convincing, isn't he?

1) I had never thought that Michael made it back to New York and back to his normal life (well, not exactly normal...). I thought he must have run into the freighter at getting off the island and had been there, somehow, since?

2) It has been a month in island time (give or take a few days) since Michael and Walt sailed off into the sunset. How long did it take for him to get home, ruin his relationship with his son, his family, and realize he had nothing to live for, before the first events in the flashback took place (attempted suicide #1)? Did this all happen REALLY quickly, or is this a time-warp issue as we have already witnessed in other episodes. Minkowski told Desmond & Sayid that the freighter had been sitting out there for a while. How long? And is this also evidence of a time warp issue?

3) Carl and Rousseau! Both killed in the last minute. Did Ben have them killed? Are the people on the freighter responsible? If so, is this the mystery mission that Lapidis went on during last week's episode? Ben wouldn't have Alex killed, but would the "other side"?

4) I was freaking out when Tom approached Michael in the alley (attempted suicide #2). It was fun to see him in the city and dressed up, and having a rendezvous with his lover at the Hotel Earle. That was great! Interesting to see "factual evidence" of Widmore planting the fake plane wreck (attempted suicide #3).

OK that is the gist of my thoughts at this point. I may update as I have more time to think about it.

No comments: