Thursday, May 08, 2008

TV Catch Up...

I have been out of town and am now packing to move very last minute, so I have been a bit behind, but I just wanted to say a few words about the last few days of television:

American Idol - We said goodbye to Jason Castro. I was glad to see him go. He was glad to see him go. I don't think there was any disappointment for anyone involved. He had a few high points, and he bowed out semi-gracefully. I don't think I would buy his CD. And what was his comment about his brain being dead??

Dancing with the Stars - This season just has not held my attention very well. But I was glad to see Mario & Karina go before Marissa & Tony. Personally, while I was impressed at their maneuvering, I didn't think that Cristian and Cheryl deserved 10s or the top spot on the leaderboard. All I saw when I watched them dancing was his paranoia about hurting his arm. I would like to see the top 2 to be Jason & Edyta vs. Kristy & Mark because those two pairings have been the best consistently. And third I would like to see Marissa & Tony because I just love them both. No more sympathy voting for Cristian. Also, this week we got to see Maks again! Love him...

No comments: