Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LOST Re-watch - All Four Seasons!

I am attempting to join in on SpoilerTV's LOST 4 season re-watch over the course of the next 8 months until our favorite show returns. One episode down!

I watched the pilot episode last night for the first time since its original airing in September of 2004 (easy to remember when, as it was the date of the now-infamous plane crash). Knowing all that we now certainly makes for a completely different viewing experience this time around. I felt like there was a completely new layer to the story that I wouldn't have been able to fathom 4 years ago. Go to SpoilerTV, watch along and read the comments. It is really fun!

In the meantime, it will be hard to keep myself from watching a bunch of episodes all at once as the schedule only has us watching 2-3 eps per week to make it last through next spring. But it is summer, and all I have to watch is So You Think You Can Dance! What to do??

No comments: