Monday, February 15, 2010

Book 3 in The Hunger Games trilogy: Mockingjay

So it was finally announced that the third and final book in The Hunger Games series will be appropriately entitled Mockingjay. I am anxiously awaiting the release of this book as the series is a new favorite of mine. I keep recommending it to everyone I know who reads. So go read it!



The first two books in the series by Suzanne Collins are The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Mockingjay will be released on August 24, 2010 via Scholastic Press.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Remind me to request a hold on it at the library in a few months, when it will show up in the "coming soon" list. Can't wait!

Linz McC said...

Lucky you. I can't add a hold to books at my library while they are on order. Only on the day they are released so I have to remember what day it is... :(