Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Posts, or lack of...

To my loyal readers (you both know who you are...) I'm terribly sorry for my lack of posts lately. I have been out of town, but have lots to chat about now. So keep your eyes open for some new posts about the following:

1) 9 to 5 the Musical - I am seeing this tonight with fellow blogger Vance!

2) So You Think You Can Dance Tour

3) TV update - I haven't posted a thing about the return of several shows, including The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and Chuck. By the time I write it, I can probably include Pushing Daisies and Friday Night Lights in my post!

4) Massive movie update - I have watched a TON of movies on DVD lately and they deserve at least a quick blurb.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hope you and Vance have a great time seeing "9 to 5." I'm eagerly awaiting a full report, as well as the dvd update!